Thursday, September 19, 2013

Film Weekly #1

This week we have been organizing a 4-5 minute feature film for our film class. Everybody has a group of six in their production. I am currently with Jose, Brian, Efren, Darien, and Andrew and yet so far it has been going decent. Currently Jose and I are competing for the main actor in the film, yet I hope I actually lose because I hate acting and also I suck at it. I'd rather be the camera man because I am more used to that job, but hey, you don't always get what you want. Efren is the producer of the film and so far he has been doing a pretty good job in handling it. Darien is the director of the film, so I don't know if he is up for it considering I have never seen him direct so I might want to see what he is capable of. Andrew is the camera man so by Darien trust in him, I would presume that Andrew knows how to work the camera. Brian is going to do the foley which at least gives him something to do in the group. Currently two of our locations are a restaurant and a flower shop, which may be hard to get because some places don't like allowing people to film unless they pay to shoot there. So far the script seems alright to me, there is nothing new I have seen in the script that I have seen from other stories. The only problem I am going to have is that maybe, not quite sure yet, if some of the group members are going to be busy at times when we need to record. Other than that we will just have to see what's coming up for next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment