Sure, we all like great awesome movies, but have you ever just wanted to turn off your brain and watch a cheesy stupid movie just for the laughs. Well I feel like 'The World's End" will bring you exactly that. Hey, I am not hating on the movie that hasn't came out yet. I love the actors Nick Frost and Simon Pegg, they are probably one of my all time favorite actors because they make me laugh. Yet, what am trying to say here is that it may be one of those movies you might enjoy even though the story line is ridiculous. If you haven't seen "Shaun of the Dead" or "Hot Fuzz", you need to stop what you are doing and go rent and watch the hell out of those movies because I guarantee you will enjoy them. You may be asking yourself right now, "What the hell is the importance in this movie?" Well I tell you the importance. The thing is, people are speculating that "The World's End" maybe, the most entertaining movie of 2013. Well from the trailer it looks pretty decent, but hey, don't look at me for the answer. We will all have to see when it comes out.
Source:http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/moviesnow/la-et-mn-worlds-end-edgar-wright-20130817,0,2307234.story

When does "World End" come out on theaters?
ReplyDeleteComes out August 23.
DeleteAugust 23 is tomorrow!!!
DeleteI have seen the trailer for the movie and after seeing it I am really interested in watching the movie with my friends, since it looks like one will be laughing throughout the film.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you. I think this movie will be a great one to watch. we need more of these movies.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you and Ricki's comment because it does seem like those types of movies that are just there to entertain.
ReplyDeleteYour post may be ultimately superior to the typical man but in a artistic point of view, you don't. Sure, its just a movie to laugh at and have a good time but I think it isn't go very far and it's just going to be forgotten in a week. And you just need someone to put the words "...most entertaining movie of 2013" and this movie in the same article and voila! You got your marketing all set. And I wonder how they are going to explain the zombie-fied people.
ReplyDeleteDid you know that "Shaun of the Dead" and "Hot Fuzz" got amazing reviews? Even on rottentomatoes.com "Shaun of the Dead" got 2 rotten tomatoes out of 36! Also did you know that "Hot Fuzz" got 4/47 rotten tomatoes. I bet you didn't, huh? By those standards I think this movie will not be forgotten.
DeleteNo(but i just did), because those are other movies and this is a different movie. You dont know how this movie will turn out but most likely, people are going jump on the bandwagon since its the same director, expect being totally amazing and it turns into a big flop. Many times this has happened to movies and to games(you SHOULD know that).
DeleteWell personally I feel like this is going to be a great movie. Well nobody can trust each others opinions but yet you can't judge someones work if you haven't even watch any of their work. Also with that in mind, it is not really a bandwagon if you have watch there previous movies it's just being a fan of their work. And yes there are some big flop movies but usually flops only happen when it is a sequel to a previous movie or by a book.
DeleteThey are literally forcing you to a bandwagon with that image you put up by showing the previous movies they made. Although, I do agree with your second sentence, but since they are targeting audience that did saw them, it makes first impressions more bias, but then again, it is comedy and expectations aren't high at all.
DeleteWell every movie needs advertising or someone to shout out for it, without it nobody would ever know what movie is coming out or whether or not it may be good.
DeleteI agree with you, I've seen these actors in Shawn of the Dead before, these guys are great actors I will agree with you, in my opinion I think Simon Pegg is a more successful and great actor, but I'm not saying Nick Frost is terrible or a less successful actor I'm just saying I've seen Pegg in more movies for Example: the Star Trek sequel... and I think that's it. I hope to see this movie too it will probably be a great one.
ReplyDeleteWell, who doesn't love a movie like this? Everyone should sit back and a have a good laugh every once in a while. If I'm correct, this movie should be similar to "This is the End" that also came out this year, a comedic version of how the world will end. Will definitely go catch this movie. But if you haven't, check out "This is the End" also! Thanks for the head's up!
ReplyDelete